2012年1月15日星期日

Be Simple Person with Moncler

Last month, Madonna who pulled her son just got her 53-year-old birthday. She said in the interview with Moncler Doudoune, “I feel my young renewing.” Then she laughed with her 4-year-old boyfriend.
On Monday, about the criticism of her filmmaking abilities, Madonna who held Moncler Down Jacket  said she doesn’t mind any criticism, so long as it is directed at her movie and not at herself. Madonna touched her hair, revealing Moncler Cap, “Everything I do is for me, not to please someone else.”
Recently, the pop star who wore Moncler Coat said, she is promoting her second film “W.E.” at the Toronto International Film Festival. But she told reporters, “I feel the same kind of pressure, like when I began my music career, so nervous.” Madonna was excited.
The film premiered at the Venice film festival and is screening at Toronto. Madonna appeared by wearing Moncler Sweater. Madonna said about criticism of her film, “When people are reviewing my film, they stick to the film, and then I do care.” The queen is simple with Moncler Boots.

没有评论:

发表评论