2012年1月15日星期日

The Woman Wears Moncler

The old woman Kirstie Alley wearing Moncler Doudoune appeared at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. She is still tough woman.
The 60 years old woman wearing Moncler Down Jacket said with a smile, “you think I am old enough and I need to stay home enjoying the wonderful life, but I am on my way! I think it is a good chance to let my friends know what I can do as an old woman,” touching Moncler Cap, “old enough, ha-ha…”
The actress wearing Moncler Coat  said her feelings on Tuesday. “I made my runway debut, you know, how excited I was, and I am,” said Kirstie Alley, pulling Moncler Scarf. “On that day, all the celebs sat in the front row with a smile, however, I was wearing Moncler Sweater on the stage suddenly, and I think you know their expressions.
She rolled Moncler Hoodies. “Also I need the one to help me patiently, and I wanted something really beautiful. I still think I am charming, and do not ke eye contact if you don’t want to fall in love with me! Haha,” said Kirstie Alley.

没有评论:

发表评论