2012年1月16日星期一

Dsquared Suggestion : Calm Down

Radio host Howard Stern who won ever Adult Video News Awards Special Achievement Award said by putting on his Dsquared Shirt in an interview, he has never been hesitant to say what he feels. Apparently this time it’s with good cause.
on Tuesday, Stern who wore Dsquared Polo Shirt fired back at troubled comedian Andy Dick, because Andy called him “a shallow, money-grubbing Jew” going on an anti-Semtic rant on the Greg Fitzsimmons show.
It is reported that Dick who wore Dsquared T-shirt also said this words in an interview, “I have no big fat nose like him, a money-grubbing, miser Jew. I promise he wouldn’t buy a pair of Dsquared Shoes.” This is the fuse between them.
Recently, Stern said by putting on Dsquared Jacket, he knew Dick’s comments through one of his listeners while on air, but wasn’t surprised Dick would sink so low. He added calmly, putting his hands out of Dsquared Jeans. “I guess Andy’s downward spiral continues, and now he’s blaming me for all his proble, but let me point this out there isn’t a moment in my life I don’t know that, that is what is in people’s heads … It always comes down to the Jew.”

没有评论:

发表评论