2012年1月15日星期日

Just Do Yourself on Moncler

At the Toronto International Film Festival, each movie takes the premiere and shows a pre-roll of messages meant to inform the press. Of course, it includes “W.E’’ which is directed by Madonna who likes Moncler Doudoune.
On Monday, Madonna who wore Moncler Down Jacket appeared the ceremony, just for her second film, “W.E.” She looked in a good mood. She said, “W.E likes my own child that I take him out today.” She smiled, holding Moncler Coat.
On Tuesday, Madonna who wore Moncler Vest said in the interview, “I thank the volunteers from the stage for their hard work before the premiere of my film last night. If there weren’t them, there can’t be my film.” She was serious, touching Moncler Sweater.
About her film receiving countless attention and criticism, Madonna who wore Moncler Boots  told The Globe And Mail, “If I care like this thing, I think I’ve been death long, long ago. Everything has two sides, good and bad, perfect and imperfect, and moreover, the films.” Madonna said, putting  into her shoulder bag. Just do yourself, Madonna wanted to say.

没有评论:

发表评论