2012年1月15日星期日

Moncler Witnesses the Enviable Girl

Every year, Miss Universe always attracts countless young girls with angel face, devil build and high education. This year is no exception. Moncler Doudoune  their ups and downs all the way.
On Monday, Miss Angola Leila Lopes who is a business student from the town of Benguela in her home country, was crowned Miss Universe with her beauty and impressing judges with her brain. Lopes who wore Mocler Down Jacket said, “I always believe myself.” she smiled, waving her left hand with Moncler Coat.
Earlier in the contest, Lopes who wore Moncler Sweater chatted with judge at backstage door, was asked if she could, what she might change about her physical characteristics , however Lopes said by turning Moncler Cap, she was satisfied with who she was.
The winner of Miss Universe, Lopes who wore Moncler Hoodies  said,” Nothing changes, I will continue to finish my study, I’ll go shopping with my friends, holding my favorite Moncer Boots. But there is no denying that I’m happy for the award.”

没有评论:

发表评论