2012年1月15日星期日

Heather Locklear’s heath aggravated due to Alcohol

Wow, I hope she is OK. Heather in Tory Burch Shoes must have been in some horrible pain to get in that situation. I wish her all the luck and a speedy recovery.

Something tells me that Heather in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes is not accepting growing old very well, among other things. She in Tory Burch Sandals obviously needs some help so her family members better get her into some good counseling before she goes off the deep end. Whatever her problems are, they aren’t worth an early exit and she has a daughter who needs her.What a shame! Such a talented actress and amazing woman! No man is worth your life Heather!! Get better!

I’ve been a fan since her day’s on “Dynasty.” It seem’s though the last few years, have been challenging. Also, this pic of her is not flattering at all. Is this due from drinking and drugs, or plastic surgery?I’m sadden by this turn of events. Heather in Tory Burch Filp Flops has always been a beauty who in-spite of backstabbing, black-hearted BF and husbands has managed to stay strong. She in Tory Burch Flat Shoes needs to know that she is still loved by many and we want her to stay strong. Let her know e will hold her up in prayer, until she holding the Tory Burch Wallet can once more hold her own. You can do it Heather! Hang in there Girlfriend!Heather Iv’e been watching you since I was a little kid, I love you, you have my full support, and I hope you get well soon. I know life is hard and well all go through tough times when we just to self destruct. But hang in there for the sake of your daughtor, she needs you. And just know, that one day you will fiend love again, your too beautiful not too.

So sad. Heather in Tory Burch Tote Bag, you have a daughter you must set a good example for and a man who seems to love you. I hope you get the help you need and find the strength to pull yourself through this. My mother drank herself to death but it took many years. I never had a real mother because of it. Best wishes to you.

没有评论:

发表评论