2012年1月26日星期四

The New Photo of Britney Spears on Tory Burch

See the white lines around her head? This wasn’t just photoshopped…….it was photoshopped How can you not see that isn’t even her in the top picture with Tory Burch Wallet? (the one that’s supposedly photo shopped.)horribly. Where exactly do these “fans” get together and “debate”….this is all started my the media morons. Who cares about Britney Spears in Tory Burch Shoes? I mean really. Is this what we have been reduced to in terms of newsworthy topics and American journalism? Pathetic!

should have been a photo of her hangin upside down with a bag over her behind a brick wall taken one year from now…What I really don’t understand is why they thought the photo needed to be altered at all. Look at the photo below. Britney in Tory Burch Flat Shoes looks pretty good to me. And no, that does not look like Britney in Tory Burch Boots. Whoever worked on this photo needs to go back to school. Can’t believe they are going to publish this!

hahhaa its so cheap! the first pic is clearly doctored! unless that chick behind spears in Tory Burch Sandals has two arms, look at the spot inside spears’ right elbow and her waist! and the top of spears in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes head looks like a cutout!oh my god,do you really think so,Iwill not be able to sleep until we get the truth,what else is going to happen in this world,it just amazes me,the things people will do to get a bunch of idiots to run their chops.It works every time.Thats so wierd?I wonder how I could get some attention?Let me think.

没有评论:

发表评论