2012年1月17日星期二

Tory Burch Accompanies the Single Mother

In April, January Jones who wore Tory Burch Shoes announced her pregnancy, but she didn’t mention the father of the baby. She is really a strong woman; the bombshell gave birth to a baby boy. Jones looked so happy with her boy on the photos.

Jones likes kids very much, and her family supports her to keep her baby. Jones told PEOPLE by wearing Tory Burch Flat Shoes, “I’m really looking forward to the baby opening a new chapter in my life as a single mom.” She said leisurely, putting her Tory Burch Wallet on the sofa.

Jones is well-known as the wife of the leading actor in “Mad Men,” she ever said by wearing Tory Burch Sandals, “It gives me a high status and more choices to choose more roles.” She is right, because she is cast by “X-Men: First Class” director. She told the reporter with Juicy’s sunglasses, “The director feels my temperament, he says he trust me.”

Everyone wants to know who the boy’s father is, but through it all, Jones hadn’t mention, and she said, “Even he has no father, I will give him a happy life, and he has all my family.” She looked her Juicy’s watch, “I will stay with him, play with him and teach them as long as I have time, even I will accept less scripts, because I’m a mom.” What a good mother who likes Tory Burch Tote Bag.

没有评论:

发表评论